I like to read. I never get a chance to reflect deep enough. I want to rule the world. So I thought I start reading. I read a few books and I started learning these things about myself:
- I can’t actually read a book
- I rather watch a video of a book
- I take forever to understand light and sound waves
- Authors say alot of things in books. I say the same things ; I just don’t write them down.
- I like to draw stuff on books and usually across the words.
- I’m a visual, auditory learner with a need for kinesthetic repetition
- I think better when I’m asleep. ( but its hard to write down great ideas in your dreams. the pens and papers there are non-existential)
- I make up jargantuous amount of words.
Enjoy my posts, I write them to make myself smile.